Monday, April 30, 2012

getting that "prosperity" vibe

I've come to a point in my life when I'm DONE with stressing over money. It seems that even when I'm flush my mind creates lack. What the hell?

And just making ends meet blows too. Did I really sign up for this?

Now that I'm over it, I'm completely open to doing whatever it takes to transport from that bullshit to a place where I rule money. That's right, money. I RULE YOU. Not the other way around.

I've read a book recently that's has some interesting insights. Nothing new here...I think it's the presented grouping of information combined with me being absolutely OVER my habituated, non-serving fucked up financial status quo. Perhaps that's all it takes. At this point, I'm open to anything.

The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity: A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance
by Edwene Gaines outlines four ways of being to invite in unlimited abundance. They are: Tithing & Giving, Setting Clearcut Goals, Forgiveness & Worthiness, & Finding your Divine purpose.

This is where it starts. Of course all of this culminates in taking bold, strategic action.

Besides tithing 10% of all the money that comes my way, which frankly is "not in my budget", I've been reviewing my goals twice a day.

I've never been so in tune with what I want. This is great news. And back to the tithing: I think the psychological leap of faith it takes to do that is just the mindfuck I need to get over my literal 'poor thinking'. Sayonara to those thoughts. I don't need you anymore.

 And thus begins a great self experiment. We'll see what my life will be like in six months. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment