Monday, January 18, 2010

ga ga goo goo



Everything I do matters. From getting up in the morning and brushing my teeth to starting a company to dating someone to deciding what to do on the weekend. It’s all a part of the make-up that is me. I am the culmination of every choice I’ve ever made in my life, from conception.

And when it comes to doing things each day with intention – that’s when the mighty baby step comes in handy. I only have to do a little each day to get a ton done.

The baby steps that I take aren’t for the distance they cover but to put myself within reach of life's magic.

As the Universe says, I don't hoist my sails to move the boat, but to put myself within reach of the wind. Hoist, baby, hoist, baby, 1, 2, 3.

Just like I don't sing in the car to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment